vrijdag 23 mei 2014

Hobbies

write a text of about 15 lines 
about your own hobbies

luidde de opdracht...

hieronder het resultaat
nog onverbeterd


* * *


What I hate, what I like, what I write! 



My hobbies are reading and writing, playing with my lego collection inside and gardening on my terrace outside. 
The hobby that I love doing most is writing, and I’m courantly working on the first part of a fantasy trilogy. I love all the different ways there are  to wright something down on paper, and I change sometimes from one style to the other, because I think that makes a story a little bit airy, and more interesting too. I change, however, never ever from one theme to an other in my books. For instant, a fantasy tale will not change suddenly into a romance, at half of the story. (In case of a romance, it will not be even seen in one book of a trilogy! For I dont like romances, especially not if they become to get to detailed!) No, I dont like it!
Another thing I’m not fond of is SMS - language. I simply abominate those half - written, half - not - written words. No, I dont like it!
Sometimes I feel like I’m going to madness by seeing things like this. Then I will bubble over and write it all down on paper, as a song!
But, after all this, believe it or not, there are things I do like! I do like old trees. I do like tales about dwarfs, knights, towers and castles, I like everything that is beautiful to see, I like simple things rather than the most new telephones, I like good stories with good figurants and with a lot of swordfights, I like forests, big dangerous swamps, fine detailed drawings, I like Pieter Breughel, an artist who made beautiful paintings at the end of the middle ages, (I like history, you now!) I like the smell of winter, and the colours of automn, and, at last, I like the fact that no one understands me, because that means that I can be how I want to be, O, THERE IS SO MUCH THAT I LIKE!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten